Sunday 26 February 2012

Time for some Winners!

Hi, I'm here a little earlier than usual with the winners of our last challenge. Thankyou to those of you that entered our Colour Combo challenge, we had so many fabulous entries.
The lucky winner of the $15 voucher from Tildas Town
is
and here is her sweet card.

The next 2  winners receive a Guest Designer spot in one of our future challenges.
Chosen by the DT this week, they are
#29 Cinzia

and #68 Becky 
Ladies, please email me (Tracy) so we can organise your badges and prizes.
  
As always we have our awesome
TOP #3
chosen by the Design Team Girls.
In no particular order, they are
#28 Mae Nazareth
#48 Natalie Z
#55 Kicki

Well done ladies, please take your Top #3 badge from the sidebar.
Back later with a new challenge. Tracy xx

 

3 comments:

  1. Many many thanks for choosing me as Guest Designer, I can't believe...it's wonderful!
    big hugs to all of you
    Cinzia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.. That's me.. Thank you !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing me as a guest designer. I emailed the other day, but I'm not sure if it worked, my iPad went through lots of stages and I don't always understand technology, lol. My email address is beckyheth@gmail.com
    Hugs,
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete