Sunday 26 August 2012

Gingham & Stitching Winners

Welcome back to our wonderful followers and those of you that joined in with our last challenge.
The Winner of our Gingham and Stitching Challenge wins a lovely kit, kindly donated by 

The Winner, chosen by Random.org is
Congratulations #17 Pillan, it's you!
Well Done....


Now on to our Winner of a Guest Designer spot for an upcoming challenge,
the lucky lady is,
Congratulations!


Ladies please contact me, Tracy, via the email in the sidebar to organise your prizes and badges.
We also have our Top #3, which has streched to 4 this week. (in numerical order)




Well done ladies, we love your creations!
Please feel free to take the Top #3 badge to display on your blogs.

2 comments:

  1. HI ! I am the lucky winner of a Guest Designer Spot !! Thank you so much .... it means a lot to me. Love from Holland , Christa. I am going to send a mail now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm the lucky winner of the challenge gingham & stitching challenge!! Thank you so much :-) I have sent you a mail.
    Hugs, Pillan

    ReplyDelete