Sunday 16 December 2012

Crafty Christmas Winners

Hello to all our wonderful followers, this challenge certainly encouraged a lot of entries and we have been so pleased to see what you have all been creating for Christmas 2012.
Our winner this week win a prize pack of goodies from Scrapbooking Allsorts
and the lucky lady receiving it is
that's you
Such a gorgeous tea/napkin box.

 
Our winner of the Guest Designer spot for this challenge is
#112 Vicky
Beautiful colouring and a stunning card
 
Well done ladies, please contact me Tracy, via the email in the sidebar to organise your prizes.
 
This weeks TOP #3 has become our Top #4.
We just had so many awesome entries it was so hard to choose.
 
 
#51 Yulis
 
#70 Louise
 
#90 Nancie
 
#115 Karin
Congraatulations ladies, your talent is inspiring.
Please fell free to take your Top #3 badge from the sidebar.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing me in your top 4. Congratulations to the other winners.
    Hugs, Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness thank you sooooooooo much wooooo hooooooo I'm so so honoured & will gladly email you straight away. I'm dancing around here :0)
    Congrats to all the other ladies your creations really are truly amazing!!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ladies! Gorgeous projects! I was so happy to discover I was the winner! I have sent you an email. Wishing you a wonderful christmas time! Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh! What a suprise and thank you for choosing my in your top 3!!!
    Congrats to all the winnars!
    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete